Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy Sunday!!

+JMJ+

Happy Sunday!  Today is happy indeed.  I went to Mass this morning at Santa Maria del Rosario, one of my favorite churches in Rome.  It was especially fitting considering tomorrow is the feast day of Our Lady of the Rosary!  Woohoo!!!
Santa Maria del Rosario
I am hoping today will be a day of rest, with some time to do little things that need to be done, to talk with my family (family, if you are reading this, I want to skype you!!!), and to prepare for tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the opening Mass for the academic year at Santa Croce!  So exciting!!  I am excited for classes to begin on Tuesday.  I should probably be scared and intimidated, but...ain't nobody got time for that!!  God is way to good and generous for me to freak out; He always provides for what He wants, so really, what do I have to worry about?  I just have to remember that all semester...
"Pray, hope, and don't worry.  Worry is useless.  God is merciful and will hear your prayer." -Padre Pio
Tonight, we are having an Iron Chef competition with the students!  That should be super fun.  We picked up secret ingredients yesterday...mwahahahaha ;)  I hope we have some cooks in the house!  Keep checking the blog to see how that turns out.  Ciao ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment