Tuesday, October 8, 2013

First Day of School!!!

+JMJ+

TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

I had two classes today, "Introduction to physico-matemathical and biological sciences," and Latin.  I'm still not even sure exactly what the first one means.  As for Latin, well, know I am learning a dead language in a foreign language.  Hopefully that's as confusing as things will get around here...not likely!!

Even though I understood very little, I had an awesome day!   I was so happy to be back in school and I felt very excited to learn.  I really think the understanding will come, with lots of hard work and even more grace. I am recognizing so many words now, thanks be to God!  I just have to figure out what they mean when you put them all together like the professors do in lectures.  Minor details, right?

And I made MORE new friends!!  Some of them are from Poland!  When they told me they were from Poland, pretty much the first thing I did was smile really big and then say "I LOVE POLAND!"  Their responses weren't nearly as enthusiastic, but give it time, I am sure they will want to tell me all about their homeland...yay!

Ok, off to some time with Jesus now.  More to come!!

2 comments:

  1. no posts lately! hope everything's going well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete